The growing rates of chronic diseases worldwide, a demand for cost-effective treatment and
technological breakthroughs are combining to innovate the Health sector. Favourable regulatory
policies and the input of top IT companies has led to an evolution in next-generation connected
and digital healthcare.
The 3rd Annual, Internet of Health Conference focuses on how IoT will transform patient care, improve efficiency and overcome barriers such as security and data ownership.
Reasons to attend the Internet of Health:
1. Access to indepth discussions about the benefits of IoT technologies for the Health ecosystem
2. Get advice and detailed case studies from thought industry leaders leading active IoT projects
3. Build your business case for the adoption of IoT to enhance patience experience and business processes
4. Learn how to how to identify and implement the right IoT technologies for your business
5. Leave with a tailored road-map to the implementation of IoT and smart technologies
6. Take advantage of multiple stakeholder panels and seperate clinical and tech streams
7. The conference is an eco system event bringing together professions from medical device manufacturers to hospitals, healthcare organisations and pharma companies
The Internet of Health will get you up to speed on all things IoT, so join us this September and discover how IoT, AI and data is transforming healthcare as we know it!